This week's DIY features gold leaf again! One week of gold leaf was just not enough, don't you agree? To make this necklace you will need:
1) Spray Adhesive
2) Gold Leaf
3) 2 Jump Rings
4) 2 End Crimps
5) Chain (long enough to pull over your head!)
6) Hexagon shape (available at Division location) or a chipboard shape of your choosing
7) Straight pin
1) (not pictured) Spray shape with adhesive in a well ventilated area.
2) Lay the shape adhesive side down on a sheet of gold leaf.
3) Let the shape lay for an hour or until adhesive is dry. Use your hand (and a straight pin if necessary) to pick away excess gold leaf.
4) Wear your new necklace everywhere and get all the compliments.
See you soon!