Thursday, August 11, 2011

Teacher Feature: Morgan Victoria Hayes



We are so fortunate to have Morgan as one of our collage instructors.  She is a huge talent 
with a patient nature and uplifting spirit.  Check out her blog or her facebook to learn more!

This Saturday, Morgan is teaching two diverse workshops at our Alberta St. Store.  
Choose from Storybook Illustration from 10:30-12:30pm or Paint Your Pet from 
2:00-5:00pm.  Sign up in stores or call 503.249.2190 to register!

 
                                          Storybook Illustration                            Paint Your Pet


"I wear skirts more frequently than pants because I like the way it looks when I twirl. I moved my life to Portland, OR from Kennesaw, GA. I miss the fire flies, honey suckles and armadillos lying dead on the side of the road. I am marrying the love of my life on July 9th 2011, every day brings me closer to the rest of my life. I have two cats who I adore and a step kitty who I also adore. I love being covered in paint and drawing on things that shouldn’t be drawn on.

I illustrate children’s books. I paint what you would like to see. I write what you would like to read. I am an artist by trade and a dreamer by choice.
I am Morgan Victoria."